..... Raw feeding 80 20 principles but with the convenience of kibble
Inspired by the principles of raw feeding, these recipes are packed with 80% meat and/or fish - with the remaining 20% coming from vegetables & healthful herbs & botanicals. A convenient grain free, high protein dog food for those who'd like to feed raw but find the practicalities a challenge.
Also handy for raw feeders when travelling.
The biscuits are gently cooked at 90oC for only 20 minutes to retain as much of the natural aroma, flavour & goodness as possible - and as you'd expect from a food of this nature it contains joint support, an omega 3 supplement, anti-oxidants & healthful herbs & botanicals for a more holistic approach to your dogs health.
Suitable for active dogs
Also ideal as training treats, for stuffing interactive toys and using in snuffle mats!
It should be noted that not all dogs suit these very high protein foods - but for those that do, the results can be transformative!